With a combination of customized programs, off the shelf resources, as well as our proven approach to consultative partnering, we have the tools to meet your unique needs.
Launch, POA, and Skill Development Workshops
Capitalize on the investment of time in the development of the sales force to drive commercial effectiveness.
We develop customized training and pull-through unique to the needs of the sales teams and the brand including:
- Launching effectively in a competitive marketplace, mastering specific skills to enhance brand success, changing the sales trajectory, moving the team from great to outstanding, etc.
- Training sales managers how to coach and develop selling skills “in real time”
- Creation of interactive, skill-based workshops designed specifically for your brands and their unique situation
- Expert facilitation and/or robust “Train the Trainer” available
We partner with organizations to build selling and coaching models, resulting in effective and consistent sales execution.
Together, we can develop fully-customized selling and coaching frameworks, or provide standard, ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions, with or without customization.
Our solutions generally include:
- e-Learning prework
- Skill-focused workshops
- Selling pull-through assets (job aids, guides)
- Coaching tools (coaching guides, rubrics, job aids)
Coaching Catalyst (C2)
With a complex and fiercely competitive environment, the difference between good and great is largely dependent upon the first line leader, or coach.
Our intensive 2.5 day coaching workshop enhances the front line leader’s ability to develop their teams’ selling skills.
The program complements any existing selling and coaching models and focuses on:
- Coaching IQ
- Actionable Blueprint
- Focused Collaboration
- Trusted Connection
Participants leave the program fully aware of their strength and developmental areas, enabling them to transform from average to outstanding coaches.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of emotional and social skills that establish how we perceive and express ourselves, how we develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and effectively use emotional information.
Developing and honing our EI skills enables us to be more effective in our endeavors and successful in our professional and personal lives. In an organization, EI is a key driver of performance at every level – and it can be learned.
The EI program at DPI offers development for individuals, leaders and teams through evaluating current EI skills and providing tactical approaches to leverage or improve identified skills. A sample program may include:
- Complete an individual EI assessment
- Attend a highly interactive, customized live session
- Participate in one-on-one coaching with an Emotional Intelligence certified coach
Resiliency is our ability to deal with challenge, disruption or ambiguity while maintaining high levels of effectiveness and well-being. If we are highly resilient, it takes more to disrupt us, we expend less energy, are more productive and recover more quickly when challenges arise.
As Greek philosopher Heraclitus said, ‘Change is the only constant in life’. By proactively developing a high level of personal resiliency, we are better able to manage and thrive during the inevitable times of change, stress and uncertainty. As leaders, when we cultivate the resiliency strengths of our teams, we can ensure they have the necessary tools to overcome obstacles and thrive.
A sample program may include:
- Complete an individual Resiliency assessment
- Attend a highly interactive, customized live session
- Participate in one-on-one coaching with a Resiliency certified coach
The Relationship Edge in Business (REiB)
Combine the theory with the application you need to start building and leveraging effective business relationships.
Individuals or teams can begin with an optional REiB survey. This survey, developed in partnership with a business psychology company (Peripheri), can be used as a predictor for one’s ability to build valuable business relationships.
The REiB 2-3 day program is centered around:
- Learning the 3-step process to building business relationships
- Discovering how to identify and strategically map who to develop relationships with
- Learning how to leverage the good relationships you have already built
- Uncovering shortcuts of how to accelerate the process of building meaningful business relationships
Superstar Selling Academy (SSA)
Designed to be engaging and mirror real-world experiences, SSA provides comprehensive training that makes learning enjoyable and relevant.
This on-demand self-paced library is comprised of over 100 short training videos featuring Jerry Acuff, the CEO of Delta Point.
The library also includes assessment questions, opportunities for role-play, a ‘vault’ of supporting materials, and real-time reporting in an easy-to-use interface, available 24/7.
- The secrets to true Selling Excellence
- A strong business relationship gives you a competitive edge
- Coaching Excellence is the key to great sales results
- How to Set Goals to become incredible
Sales Force Effectiveness Evaluation (SFEE)
Let us help you unlock the potential of your sales force.
SFEE identifies and prioritizes opportunities and gaps in sales execution through a focus on:
- Evaluating sales force effectiveness using proprietary discovery instruments
- Conducting a qualitative and quantitative assessment of observable selling skills
- Using advanced analytic techniques to develop deep insights
- Applying our consultants’ experience to evaluate opportunities and gaps
Ultimately, Delta Point will deliver a customized training roadmap to improve short- and long-term performance
Delta Points of Sales Excellence (DPoSE)
Our DPoSE library targets the full range of components that can affect selling success. Our modules focus on:
- Practical knowledge and application
- Making small changes, not dramatic ones
- Sharpening the saw
Delta Point’s diverse lessons include topics such as:
- Using Soft Words to Sell Effectively
- Transitioning Topics in Sales Conversations
- Achieve Incredible Things by Setting Goals
- Positioning Your Product
- Welcome Objections as Sales Opportunities
Each lesson includes a leader’s guide, participant’s guide and slide deck.
Pathways for Success (PfS)
A series of in-depth, self-paced lessons designed for the sales rep to develop mastery of specific selling skills.
The program allows for the sales manager to simply monitor their sales people’s progress, or be a more active participant in their skill development.
- Mindset Matters—The Power of Thoughts
- The Art of Questioning
- Engage Customers with Your Opening
- Closing to Gain Commitment
Each module includes customizable support tools:
- Leader’s Guide
- Leader’s Reference Guide
- Participant Guide
- Participant Workbook
- Participant Audio File
It can be challenging to identify exactly what the problem is—or to determine the best use of limited resources.
Delta Point has a depth of experience unmatched in the industry, which gives us an edge when determining how to make a difference in your unique situation.
Please contact us to learn even more about our methodologies and consulting solutions.