During this time of the year we tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle that surrounds us. It’s not only the end of the quarter but also the year, which makes it even more imperative to tie up loose ends and meet those last, remaining deadlines. For some it seems that the last few weeks of the year tend to be the most stressful—and that’s why I’m writing this blog. When things are most hectic is the right time to step back, take a deep breath, and set aside some time to just think.
Subscribe to Delta Point Updates
- Why Your Prospects Aren’t Buying In December 11, 2018
- Don’t Let Tomorrow Get Ahead of You September 27, 2018
- From Sad Salesman to Soaring Success August 28, 2018
- The Guide to Using Goals When Nothing Else is Working August 22, 2018
- Introvert By Nature, Salesman By Choice August 3, 2018