Jeremy Veatch is a business adviser, management consultant, and the founder of his own consulting firm “Ironwood Ventures,” but he doesn’t think of himself as an entrepreneur. He believes in fanning the flames instead of starting the fire. He also believes taking on capital can be a bad thing, that raising the stakes changes the game, and that you can’t save your way to prosperity. With such a nontraditional approach, how did Jeremy get where he is today? Tune in to find out.
Subscribe to Delta Point Updates
- Why Your Prospects Aren’t Buying In December 11, 2018
- Don’t Let Tomorrow Get Ahead of You September 27, 2018
- From Sad Salesman to Soaring Success August 28, 2018
- The Guide to Using Goals When Nothing Else is Working August 22, 2018
- Introvert By Nature, Salesman By Choice August 3, 2018