Treating people with respect…it’s one of the biggest things you can do as a small business owner. Especially when it comes to your employees. John Kemper, long-time friend and successful entrepreneur, didn’t even own his own company until he was 57. But in that time, he’s learned the six ingredients that make a successful business, and he’ll explain the biggest challenges facing entrepreneurs.
Subscribe to Delta Point Updates
- Why Your Prospects Aren’t Buying In December 11, 2018
- Don’t Let Tomorrow Get Ahead of You September 27, 2018
- From Sad Salesman to Soaring Success August 28, 2018
- The Guide to Using Goals When Nothing Else is Working August 22, 2018
- Introvert By Nature, Salesman By Choice August 3, 2018